Jim Cornette being a racist thread

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Don't read them twitter comments, retards trying to justify it

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Collector and cattle are cacs so they think we think some white peoples aren’t racist. No, anyone with two brain cells to rub together doesn’t trust any of you white cowards.

You show me a white racist and I don’t blink cause that’s exactly what I suspected anyways.

Also this how dumb cattle thinks we are and how subtly racist he is. One of the evidence of cornette being racist is cornette being drawn as a monkey. So basically if anyone draws themselves as a monkey they’re making fun of black people because monkeys = black people? Is that it? Funny cause if you shave a monkey he looks exactly like a cac.

fukk you and cornette. Cacs.

Edit: Mr Roger’s was a saint though. :ufdup:

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Collector and cattle are cacs so they think we think some white peoples aren’t racist. No, anyone with two brain cells to rub together doesn’t trust any of you white cowards.

You show me a white racist and I don’t blink cause that’s exactly what I suspected anyways.

Also this how dumb cattle thinks we are and how subtly racist he is. One of the evidence of cornette being racist is cornette being drawn as a monkey. So basically if anyone draws themselves as a monkey they’re making fun of black people because monkeys = black people? Is that it? Funny cause if you shave a monkey he looks exactly like a cac.

Little bytch boy Mook da mentally challenged mark doesn’t even @ to talk his shyt. The irony of you trying to call me a coward when you just showed your colors. fukkin retard. :mjlol:

I'm not even a cac cac. I’m a light skinned, multi-generational Mexican American. If I had a racist bone in my body I sure as hell wouldn’t be into hip-hop or post on a mainly black forum. Go dikk ride Triple H and up your shytty thread like the attention whore you are. :hhh:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
This fukkboy @Mook gonna come and defend his man Cornette. You love the guy.

I been listening to cornette Bruce and jr all month. They never mention this guy. Cornette only did it once when he was talking about real heel heat and pitbull 1 halo.

Man I'm gonna say it. I actually don't think cornette is a racist. I truly believe hes such a mark for wrestling he used the N word for heat. Brian last asked him who would be like a cameo from and Cornette said Obama. He was adamant he doesn't care about anyone alive except Obama. :mjlol:

This idiot has a white man in his avi and he’s trying to say shyt. :dead:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
This fukkboy @Mook gonna come and defend his man Cornette. You love the guy.

This idiot has a white man in his avi and he’s trying to say shyt. :dead:

Yeah then I saw the tape and stopped listening to him. Why would I @ you when you’re in the thread retard. It’s an hour old. Mexicac and cac is the same shyt. We all know how racist yall are.

Negged for disrespecting civil rights pioneer Mr Roger’s.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Yeah then I saw the tape and stopped listening to him. Why would I @ you when you’re in the thread retard. It’s an hour old. Mexicac and cac is the same shyt. We all know how racist yall are.

Negged for disrespecting civil rights pioneer Mr Roger’s.
What you did is similar to people talking shyt behind someone’s back. You’re bytch made, homie. and of course a retard like you would think two different ethnic groups are the same.

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I listen to the podcast for comedy.. him shyttin on all the gymnastic flippy bullshyt is entertaining :manny:

I kinda hope that's the old Jim and he isn't like that anymore.. he seems to be pretty liberal now and likes black wrestlers like Powerhouse Hobbs, Swerve, Bobby Lashley etc and New Jack fukked with him until he passed so I dunno
He shytted on Bianca & Sasha main eventing Wrestlemania, saying that women shouldn't main event the biggest ppv in wrestling. He then said Charlotte & Rhea should've had the main event spot last year. :mjpls:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps

@Cattle Mutilation is a line-stepping obese cac who will probably die of heart failure within a few years, so :manny:

@The Collector is a line-stepping spice cac who should have been banned a few years ago. Also probably obese :manny:

@Saysumthinfunnymike is just some autistic guy who should be called out more for being a reprehensible p*ssy. How you gonna spend all day on here and never make a good post? You've had 163k attempts, fakkit

my girl cheated on me, the new girl is with her family. What the fukk am I gonna do but post on the coli tonight. :why:

Wait - that was actually an entertaining post. Sorry :manny:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
He shytted on Bianca & Sasha main eventing Wrestlemania, saying that women shouldn't main event the biggest ppv in wrestling. He then said Charlotte & Rhea should've had the main event spot last year. :mjpls:
Didnt he also say Jade Cargill looked like Shelton in drag or some shyt?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Didnt he also say Jade Cargill looked like Shelton in drag or some shyt?
But loves Rhea who actually does have masculine features :mjlol:. Also if you've seen his wife you'd know that he doesn't actually know what passes for good looking.
2429681186_bb7d8facaf.webp

People need to stop excusing his racism by saying he's liberal, because there are tons of liberal racists in this world.

Last edited:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
It’s such a common thread of white men having no self awareness and not being able to sympathize with anyone or anything.

I doubt he’s ever seen any of the thumbnails but him and his cabal of cacs over there instead of simply saying “yeah we didn’t think this through, sorry” are going to legitimately not see the problem with this, same as before