Jim Cornette responds to Pi'RAW Ending

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
411MANIA | Jim Cornette Comments on Kevin Owens’ Title Win, Says He Was Wrong About Owens

“Well, first off, it doesn’t matter to me personally because unless Owens is wrestling The Revival sometime soon, I’m not going to see his matches as I don’t watch Raw, but I am thrilled for him and his fans and anyone who enjoys his work in the ring. The one thing I will admit that I was wrong on with both Owens and El Generico/Sami Zayn is that I never thought they would change, but they did and for the better – they just weren’t going to change for what they were being paid by Ring of Honor! [Laughs] I’ve had a lot of people go after me on Twitter today but the reality is that we put the belt on Kevin Steen for a year in Ring of Honor and there was a reason for that. But, he’s won a title I don’t care about on a show I don’t watch, so it doesn’t effect me personally, but I am happy for him, his fans, his family and anyone that wants to see him succeed.”
:wow:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
owens hasn't changed at all though. dude is still pale, fat, wears a shirt/shorts and has a neckbeard. his character in wwe is exactly the same as it was on the indies too.

cornette was wrong. fukk him.

He's referring to his attitude/personality backstage if one had to guess.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's referring to his attitude/personality backstage.
all accounts are that owens was nothing but a great influence/leader on the indies. never heard a single person say anything bad about him besides cornette. i think it's kind of obvious who had the personality problems breh.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
all accounts are that owens was nothing but a great influence/leader on the indies. never heard a single person say anything bad about him besides cornette. i think it's kind of obvious who had the personality problems breh.

Not a Cornette fan, but just saying. It comes across like he is giving him props for changing his attitude, not physical appearance.

Btw there are others out there