Jim Jones finally took a shower, a whole different n*gga was under all that dirt :ohhh:

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
I bet Jim would drop majority of you nikkas on y'all neck tho :dame:

you mean the Jim Jones who never has won a toe-to-toe with anyone (when it was being recorded)?
The same Jim Jones who pressed out a soft nikka on TV with a Goon/bodyguard helping him?

THAT Jim Jones dropping WHO on they neck?
I ain't muslim, but I'd put a Kufi on Jim real quick and A-Rod that shyt he try dropping me on my neck.

Submitted for review

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
you mean the Jim Jones who never has won a toe-to-toe with anyone (when it was being recorded)?
The same Jim Jones who pressed out a soft nikka on TV with a Goon/bodyguard helping him?

I ain't muslim, but I'd put a Kufi on Jim real quick and A-Rod that shyt he try dropping me on my neck.

Submitted for review

"My man scaled the fence with no hands...he doing stunts out here"

Still got me :laff: to this day

Daps

Submitted for review

Jim has no one on one fights on the net:what:

Him and Freeky Zeeky got a video out there where they admit the wins and losses they've received while in the streets and during they hey day while making music,a dude that will admit to some L's and being knocked out while giving some L's is a real one,because majority of cats always say they win every fight:comeon:

Either they haven't been in many or they lying everyone has caught an L somehow.

And on top of that Jim strong as an OX so yea he'd wipe most of thecoli cats talking shyt about him out.:manny:

Daps

Submitted for review

Him and Freeky Zeeky got a video out there where they admit the wins and losses they've received while in the streets and during they hey day while making music,a dude that will admit to some L's and being knocked out while giving some L's is a real one,because majority of cats always say they win every fight:comeon:

Either they haven't been in many or they lying everyone has caught an L somehow.

And on top of that Jim strong as an OX so yea he'd wipe most of thecoli cats talking shyt about him out.:manny:

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing

it was all in jokes breh, I know Jim not no supa nikka and can fight out 20 dudes. just was being funny cause breh said jim was gone drop us on our necks.

Daps
What a transformation, remember when he looked like a homeless man who would ask you for change at a light?

giphy.gif

Yall retarded

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Jones doing squats now? nikka was walking around with them chicken legs when he was pushing that wack vamplife shyt

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's still dusty:

You're in your 40's bragging about Jordans:stopitslime:

Why would someone who has apparently been a sneakerhead all of their life suddenly stop being a sneakerhead when they touch 40? Lol, I don't get the logic.

You nigs always act like you have to watch C-span, drive a 79 Lincoln, eat canned fish and puff a tobacco pipe on the front porch in a Cliff Huxtable sweater with suspenders on as soon as you're 40 years old. Not your fault tho, you're too consumed with youth culture, so 40 is 80 to you children