Jim Jones on The Breakfast Club (Crypto, Tech, Fitness, Music, New York, Personal Growth etc)

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland

the rare Jim interview without some fukkery involved. really good though.

I've never seen him this passionate about music. it used to be a hustle for him but now you can see this passion.
talks about how he fukked up his executive deal first time around and what he would do with another chance.

he made sure to point out how New York need to support its artist on the radio and saying streaming etc evens the playing field but nothing beats the feeling of hearing your song break on the radio and how the radio really does help you get to that next level.

edot- didn't see @JordanWearinThe45 thread. delete or merge the threads.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York

the rare Jim interview without some fukkery involved. really good though.

I've never seen him this passionate about music. it used to be a hustle for him but now you can see this passion.
talks about how he fukked up his executive deal first time around and what he would do with another chance.

he made sure to point out how New York need to support its artist on the radio and saying streaming etc evens the playing field but nothing beats the feeling of hearing your song break on the radio and how the radio really does help you get to that next level.

edot- didn't see @JordanWearinThe45 thread. delete or merge the threads.

It’s all good. As a Jimmy fan, I appreciate double reminders to watch when I get home