Jim Ross: HBGOAT/HHH Summerslam 02 match, his personal top 10 all time

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I still get a little :mjcry: thinking about that match. Someone is gone from the bidness for 4 years with a broken back and comes back to put on a classic 5 star match to steal the show. Storytelling was untouched in that match, the way HBGOAT sold those back breakers had the audience like :damn: It was like he never missed a day, that's why he's the undisputed GOAT.

tumblr_inline_naij4g95Bl1qc5zz2.png

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
I couldn't believe the match was actually happening when I was watching it live. Never thought I'd see my favorite wrestle again :ohlawd: even then I just thought it was one and done but he probably topped or came close to beating his first run
Botn again shawn did way better on his second run with only 1 world title tun that time

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I couldn't believe the match was actually happening when I was watching it live. Never thought I'd see my favorite wrestle again :ohlawd: even then I just thought it was one and done but he probably topped or came close to beating his first run

that's what makes it my all time favorite match, I was just in disbelief he was actually in the ring, never thought he'd return