Jim Ross leaving WWE

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
He really isn't. JR has been terrible for a long, long time. I'd go as far back as 2008/2009 when he mentally checked out entirely. His MYC and NJPW work was awful.
he is brent mustberger or that other old fukk that used to do college football. reminds me of the last few years of pat summerall.. he just didnt sound like he was excited about any of it anymore.. possibly cause he is old but still, him now is better than micheal cole and byron saxton so I get it

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
he is brent mustberger or that other old fukk that used to do college football. reminds me of the last few years of pat summerall.. he just didnt sound like he was excited about any of it anymore.. possibly cause he is old but still, him now is better than micheal cole and byron saxton so I get it
His enthusiasm really vanished after they sent him to smackdown in 2008 to put Cole on raw. I recall hearing that they didn’t even tell him before the tv reveal either.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
His enthusiasm really vanished after they sent him to smackdown in 2008 to put Cole on raw. I recall hearing that they didn’t even tell him before the tv reveal either.
yea I noticed it too, but I didnt want to accept it cause I hated cole so much. Mauro is now their best play by play guy by a long mile, but he cant handle the schedule so we only get him on takeovers