Jim Ross on why Rousey will close WrestleMania

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Eyes and entertainment > actual wrestling. Time for us to get used to it if we haven't at this point.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Coli has this weird thing against women, but, no, no other match should close Mania than Becky vs. Ronda.

It has by far the most heat of any other feud, and if they're going to have women main event Mania at some point, this is the year to do it.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
The Coli has this weird thing against women, but, no, no other match should close Mania than Becky vs. Ronda.

It has by far the most heat of any other feud, and if they're going to have women main event Mania at some point, this is the year to do it.

The Coli could be accurately described as a den of blincels if you really wanted to look into it. shyt is wild.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Women title fights have headlined many real fighting events, including drawing some of the biggest PPV and television ratings in US MMA history. Arguably the women could have/should have main evented WM the past 3 events.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
If the Rock had won that Rumble like they planned to do pre Roman injury, that would be main eventing of course. As it is..this is hot enough to work as the fans clearly demand Becky over anyone in the business.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
If the Rock had won that Rumble like they planned to do pre Roman injury, that would be main eventing of course. As it is..this is hot enough to work as the fans clearly demand Becky over anyone in the business.
:leostare: Rock was gonna win the rumble?

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Or maybe it's because they have no other match worthy of closing wrestlemania? :pachaha:

If roman was still active he would be main eventing :hubie:
Why? Every main event he has been has awful. He doesn’t have it no matter how they ram him down people throat.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
"Rock's gonna win the Rumble and headline WM" has been "rumored" every year for 9 years straight :mjlol:
According to TSC Big E is rumored for a major push. “Vince has plans for him”. That’s all you hear at this time of the year.