Jimbo Fisher says "ACC is the best conference in college football."

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yep. Jimbo is right..at the moment.

And I wouldn't mind seeing the biggest upset on September 2 when Florida State tops the Updyke nation.
How would it be an upset? :what: These dudes dodged us every since Saban's first year. We beat them with garbage ass Xavier Lee for God damn sake. :mjlol:. shyt was looking like a route being up 14-0 late in the third and they came back to get garbage points in the fourth. That FSU team was :scust: that year too.

Way Of The Gun

You talkin' to me?!
Daps
Reppin
Crimson Tide
How would it be an upset? :what: These dudes dodged us every since Saban's first year. We beat them with garbage ass Xavier Lee for God damn sake. :mjlol:. shyt was looking like a route being up 14-0 late in the third and they came back to get garbage points in the fourth. That FSU team was :scust: that year too.

Being that it's Alabama, yes it would be an upset because the history and hardware speaks for itself...since Saban touched down in 2007 they've maintained to be the upper echelon of college football right now. And while we know that Fisher is a Saban disciple it would bring a Joker like smile to my face to know that someone from his coaching tree finally outcoached him. Plus Jimbo has the talent to make that a reality.

But I'm an Auburn fan, so :yeshrug:..