3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
Jimmi is always on rotation along w Andre, but i ,for some reason dont have an urge to watch this film which released in 2013

As i finished Hear My Train A Comin' for the umpteenth time i feel its almost pointless.

Thoughts or reviews?

Lucky Me

Woke Up Blessed
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
movie fukking sucks, they also got a scene in the movie where Jimi beats his gf with a phone (which never happened irl)

Jeffrey Lebowski

i'm the dude
Daps
Reppin
movie fukking sucks, they also got a scene in the movie where Jimi beats his gf with a phone (which never happened irl)

^^This. Movie is a depressing slog in general and is absolutely crippled by the fact that the Hendrix family withheld rights to his songs. There's no way to get any sense of Jimi's impact when they only things they can show you are him playing covers.

All the main cast are egregiously older than the characters they're playing, with 3 Stacks being the worst offender as a nearly 40 year old playing early 20s Jimi. That being said, he's far from the worst part and mostly does well with what he's given.

Lucky Me

Woke Up Blessed
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
^^This. Movie is a depressing slog in general and is absolutely crippled by the fact that the Hendrix family withheld rights to his songs. There's no way to get any sense of Jimi's impact when they only things they can show you are him playing covers.

All the main cast are egregiously older than the characters they're playing, with 3 Stacks being the worst offender as a nearly 40 year old playing early 20s Jimi. That being said, he's far from the worst part and mostly does well with what he's given.
movie is lowkey a white savior movie too bc Keef Richards gf was the main one helping him out in the movie it also kinda made Jimi look like a c00n in that scene with the pro-black English ppl.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Haven't seen this movie but age being a factor isn't really a deal breaker. It's mid 20 somethings - 30 yr olds playing high school kids everyday

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
lol they couldnt get his music in a biopic? thats all i needed to read lol

*removes from que