Jimmy tough guy butler calling KAT soft tonight

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
I love KAT but what's the issue? Thank god this board wasnt Dwight Howard stans or there would have been an aneurysm when Kobe and KG went at Dwight.

Jimmy is an a$$hole, but hes always been. If this is the first time KAT has heard that statement on the court, I'd be shocked. KAT has been great this year but trying to score 120 and hoping the other team scores less ain't gonna do you too good in 2021. I think the Wolves got next year with KAT then hes demanding a trade. They'll make a run at a 7-10 seed then turn the franchise over to A1

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His constant “I WORK SO HARD” all the time come from the same cornball playbook JJ Watt over utilizes
What does this have to do with impressing white people? Are you saying only white people are impressed by a strong work ethic.

By all accounts he does work hard and does extreme shyt like cutting himself off from the world when training. He speaks his truth to the media and it offends you some how? People really hate people with strong ass work ethics. Put in work like him and you'll understand.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
KAT shoulda put them paws on him. If I’m p*ssy you better fukk me up then.
Yea honestly woulda been the perfect time to literally choke the shyt out of him. It’s the nba :manny: what’s the worse that can happen? They gonna break it up in 10 seconds. You get your choke in and make players think twice about fukking with you. Not to mention being like 6 inches taller then him.

Dude lost half of his family in one year... he aint soft. Jimmy just likes to show out for white people..
kat has always been considered soft? What does losing family have to do with him being soft in the game of ball? He was soft when him and Wiggins cared more about fortnight then ball. Instead of extra practice they would rush home to play fornight. Just shows lack of dedication to his craft, and I ain’t mad at it either tho. But let’s not act like you giving your all

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Ehh at some point, the attention is going to have to be directed towards KAT and how he doesn't have the fire in him to become a franchise cornerstone player.

He's just as offensively talented (if not more) than any other big man in the league, but it's just not translating into meaningful wins. He lacks the fire and leadership menatlity to elevate his game or the teams. We can use his family tragedies as an excuse for that, but that doesn't make up for previous years of failure and lack of leadership.

Hopefully he isn't the superstar player that's been rumored to want to go to NY as he's mentally not built enough to handle that kind of pressure.
His team is trash. They crater when he’s off the court.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
KAT being out there after everything he has been through tells me he isn't weak. I wouldn't have blamed dude if he had opted out of this year to get his mind right. You can't make me believe dude ain't still grieving but maybe basketball is a distraction for him. Regardless to KAT being "soft" while dude is talented I just don't think he is a leader. Edwards is going to end up being the leader of that team. In regards to Jimmy, he finally beat Minny so he wanted to poke his chest out. fukk him and his antics. He likely won't ever win shyt either, despite being "tough".

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So fukking done with all the over-the-top KAT sympathy because he has deaths in the family. Jimmy Butler is the villain & hero the NBA, the Coli and the world needs. :umad:

I'll happily eat any negs from the soft generation like scooby snacks.:birdman:

Da fukk???:dahell:

Naaaaa man.....

KYRIE is the villain the coli and streets needs

There needs to be 10 threads upped about him on a daily:rudy:

Jimmy can be the 2nd villain but fukk everything else:camby: