Job interview tips needed

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
My skills are :flabbynsick:

I've had an interview today and by reading the woman's facial expressions it looked like she was thinking "why is this fukkboi here?" :sadcam:

I've only had 3 interviews in 2 months. First one was :snoop: Second one wasn't even an interview, but I came off better than the first. It was 2 weeks ago and no call back. I think the HR chick just scheduled it so I'd stop bugging her. :to:

What do they want to hear? I feel when they ask you simple shyt like "what bad stuff have you done previously?" you should just answer with a lie. Help me be a better liar fam. :to:

@Brady Hoke's Artery
@unit321

I know you brehs got info. Possibly got another interview next week.:feedme:

Last edited:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Do research on the company first so you know what the hell you're talking about.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Be smart, but not too smart.. give them enough that they think you're competent.

Dress well. Coordination says a lot.

Inconspicuously flirt with female interviews.

Chat like a drinking buddy with male interviewers.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Know your past experience very well and be comfortable walking someone through your resume and how it ties into the job you applied for. Know the position and the company well, and come up with thoughtful questions to ask based on your research. Try not to say "ummmm" too much in your interviews.

If you'd like, shoot me a PM - I'll come up with some basic questions (and if you give me details on the types of jobs you're applying for, I'll look for industry-specific types of questions) to ask you, you can do an audio recording of the answers, and I'll give some feedback. If you're answering questions well, then it might be coming down to things like eye contact, posture, facial expressions, how you're dressed, or how you smell (no offense, just saying :whoa:).

Shyt is mad arbitrary. You should also be following up with interviewers via email, thanking them for the interview, touching on a few things you discussed, and reiterating your interest in the firm and the position. You probably should ask the people from these previous interviews directly what they saw as shortcomings so that you can improve in those areas moving forward.

Good luck breh.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
All the shyt above but remember to lie like a motherfukker if they ask you something like you posted. Tell em what they wanna hear.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
There are several sites with difficult interview questions. Setup a camera, and record yourself answering them. Look right into the camera as this'll be good practice for maintaining eye contact throughout the interview. You'll see what the interviewers see, and most likely why they don't want to hire you. Work on this several times over, smiling, sitting up right, looking pleasant/confident. Should be alright from there...