Job Posts - Software Developer 165K, Security Clearance required, Tampa Florida, Angular

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
For those of us in national security opportunity with CS background and can code in Angular. Didn't specify Angular 1 or 2. Was sent like an hour ago so pass along to those who are qualified and interested. Bennies, relo assistance, and no godawful W-9.

Will try to pass along other stuff as I clean out my inbox, get inundated with these as noted by the storage capacity warning. :damn:

The link should direct you to a full size screen capture. If you can't access and are seriously interested just shoot an instant message and I will paste the contents to you, less my personal identifiable info. Also, any other stuff that I am allowed to share. Different positions in SDLC. Good luck brehs/brehettes.

Is there like a Coli job board for 6 cert? Something to consider if not...

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Thanks for posting this. But as much as dudes flex on here... I bet the number of guys legit savvy with JScript are slim. Much less a relatively new framework like AngularJS/2.0

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Thanks for posting this. But as much as dudes flex on here... I bet the number of guys legit savvy with JScript are slim. Much less a relatively new framework like AngularJS/2.0
I feel the bigger issue is security clearance. You can fake it til you make it with Angular, but not too many dudes around here have clearance in hand I'm guessing.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looking at it I see they would like the person to have a top secret if not then a secret and they will get them a top secret.

Like I say all the time on here you a engineer and in software or systems and got a top secret. Making 120k and up is nothing. Know some kats making close to 200k with top secrets.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
I didn't follow the thread and unaware of responses. Here is another one in them San Diego area, an Angular shop between $80-130K NO Clearance required. I get some for C# and Rails as well
also.

Job Description
I’m Recruiting for a MEAN Stack Developer in San Diego, CA.

To clarify: If your clearance is expired, still apply and note on your CV and correspondence to recruiters that you are "clearable". A lot of companies request an Active clearance, however, if you have been granted one previously, with a fairly recent National Agency Check with Law and Credit (NACLC) AND your investigation is within 10 years Secret or 5 years TS then you should be easy to reactive as long as your last assignment was within 24 months....then the investigation starts over. Just need to run your credit and criminal record and your employer will submit a SF86, much cheaper than onboarding someone without a clearance and a competitive advantage.

Brehs who have never been cleared can always try for assignments with Public Trusts classification working with enterprise software for banks and municipalities. Easier to gain a clearance from there.

Edit: The images are only available for one week so you may want to save them.

Last edited:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I have a Treasury clearance (fwiw) and am currently working on a project using Angular 2
:scust: @ Tampa though
I hear they have good strip clubs there though. $150k+ in Florida is probably caking like hell though

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I have a Treasury clearance (fwiw) and am currently working on a project using Angular 2
:scust: @ Tampa though
I hear they have good strip clubs there though. $150k+ in Florida is probably caking like hell though
O yea, that non-state tax, gotta be eating well on that salary