Jody don't sleep: Stay safe military brehs

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
It’s dirty out there.

I was in the National Guard. My unit got deployed in 2004. First we had to do a 2.5 month training rotation in Ft hood.

A bunch of nikkas from Louisiana, let loose on a Army base during the beginning of a war, where a solid 1/3 of the base is already deployed.

:shaq:

:wow:

:jawalrus:

It was all good until we got deployed.......
Then them same nikkas was holding candlelight vigils in the phone building hoping they could get they ol lady on the phone.

Jody never sleeps

I was single at the time. I knew what it was....... the broads I was dealing with kept in contact for a couple months . Then them emails got short( I wasn’t mad at em), shoe on the other foot, I would have done the same, if that......

A good number of them dudes in my unit became careeer deployers.

some knew they were never gonna see that type of bread outside a deployment

some knew home was fukked up and couldn’t stand to be around they ol lady’s after they fukked over them or fukked up the money or both.

I legit had a soldier stay with me for a week because his so called girl move out “their” apartment and left him with nothing. She also cleaned out the bank account. bytch waited until a week before we were due to return to clean out his account too.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Most smart military brehs I know got married after they got out the military. They all knew a major L was to marry or date a shorty while they was in a deployment.

Smartest couple I knew got married in paper only. He was like " we may make it through these deployments together and we may not...but we can for sure make this money in the meantime.". They were only together for 5mths when they eloped...married 2mths before he deployed for 15mths. They used the money from his deployment to pay the bills down and his car off. 6mths after he got back she deployed for 13mth and he rented the house out, moved in with a friend and paid off her car while stacking money. So basically over a 3 year period they were in completely different relationships but "married". So she was about to get out so they sold his house, did a 60/40 split and divorced. Not even a year later they were back together and have been married for 11 years now with 3 kids. They joke that their fake first marriage was the best thing that ever happened to them

Jsully

Pro
Daps
1. Never understood how folks are broke in the military. Nikka was still broke after a 9 month deployment thats crazy.

2. The military is a cesspool for simps. Nikkas marry these hoes for dumbest reasons. PCS, get out of dorms and get BAH, dont want nobody else to have her, 1st chick to give him some p*ssy etc
Avy to thread correlation... Unforgivable