Joe biden america folks: arizona refurishes its gas chamber for possible upcoming executions

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Its his america. He was supposed to outlaw the death penalty on the federal level. He can actually executive order the death penalty to be on a moratorium natiionwide based of the ledell lee shyt but hasnt done so. What does that tell you?

In this case, inaction is approval. Biden is bascally telling folks he aint doing shyt.

In the article you quoted:

"Over the past few months the Republican-controlled state has moved aggressively to restart its deeply flawed execution system..."

The president can have the DOJ stop scheduling federal executions. Or grant clemency to people on federal death-row (he needs to do this). This is not a federal execution. This is a state issue. One you're only pretending to care about.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
He can do things within his presidential power to make the death penalty hard to put to use during his presidency.

I notice how there seems to be an "excuse mob" for biden. Whenever he fukks up or drops a campaign promise, theres always someone making excuses or dismissing shyt. Stop that caping for Biden nonsense. Hes been in public office fukking up for almost 50 years. fukk him.

And yall dont know shyt about the death penalty. I do the research as im telling you whats going on and youre not saying anything. State level, federal level. States usually go by what the federal level is. Biden hasnt said shyt about south carolinas law concerning the execution method switch. What does that tell you? He can address and issue press releases about meeting george floyd family while the law thats supposed to be passed by a majority ran democrat congress with a dem president and they cant even pretend to get shyt done. The bill stalled but they can get the asian american anti hate bill passed. Point is they do what they want when they feel like it.

Fact that a man got executed for something he didnt do. Keep in mind, ledell lee was convicted when clinton was in office as president. Ledell lee was convicted, sentenced and murdered in ARKANSAS which was ran by a democrat governor that had to resign because they took the fall for the president. (Look it up) Yall know clinton and biden were HUGE death penalty supporters in the 1990s. Clinton literally oversaw the execution of a black man who was also mentally disabled to ensure his election win in 1992. Biden even brag about being senatlr of a state that used it in his disgusting crime bill speech. They say "an old dog cant learn new tricks". WAKE UP PEOPLE! What you think Biden is preparing for.
Say people making excuses because you think presidents are emperors brehs :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you overemotional ass dudes stop leaving your hissy fits with your neg reps and address the topic in the thread. Man up. Nobody has the time to deal with bytch ass dudes that can say something but hiding not even making any sense. Im liable to hog spit in your face in person so cut that disrespecting shyt out. @Crowd Surf Off A Cliff im talking about/to you sir or ma'am. Watch who youre talking to.

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
And you overemotional ass dudes stop leaving your hissy fits with your neg reps and address the topic in the thread. Man up. Nobody has the time to deal with bytch ass dudes. Im liable to hog spit in your face in person so cut that disrespecting shyt out. @Crowd Surf Off A Cliff
No you won't. And I addressed the topic. Multiple people have. You're just going to ignore it like you always do. :yeshrug:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
And you overemotional ass dudes stop leaving your hissy fits with your neg reps and address the topic in the thread. Man up. Nobody has the time to deal with bytch ass dudes that can say something but hiding not even making any sense. Im liable to hog spit in your face in person so cut that disrespecting shyt out. @Crowd Surf Off A Cliff im talking about/to you sir or ma'am. Watch who youre talking to.
Explaining what powers the president has and doesn't have isn't making any sense to you? Do you hear how you sound?

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
tenor.gif

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
How Biden Can Reverse Trump’s Death Penalty Expansion

Read this since you want to be informed. The biden dikkriding on here is annoying. He really isnt doing anything.
From the same article you didn't read, the first paragraph: "While he was in office, former President Donald Trump rarely spoke publicly about capital punishment — but his administration put 13 people to death in seven months, an unprecedented shift after 17 years without any federal executions." Key word Federal

He can stop federal executions...People on death row in federal lockup.... He has no power to reverse or negate state arrests or executions....That's the state governments..

Does somebody have to explain what federal government and state governments means again breh?

Again, Be mad presidents aren't dictators brehs.:russ: