Joe biden had a mitch McConnell moment.. announces hes going to bed, has conference stopped

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
:mjpls: for the 3rd world comment but wasn’t he in Vietnam ? It’s like an 11hr difference
Yea this was Vietnam. He probably was jetlagged but still... look how quick they cut him off. He's approaching Ronald reagon status, where they used to handle evry thing he did

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
We're really gonna have to choose between two people who are at the statistical age of death again next election :snoop:
Democrats really dropped the ball by not having someone else ready. And I don’t really like Harris like that and I would hate if she became President. The Democrats really need to get their leadership in order and embrace the new generation otherwise it’s over

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Sleepy Joe doing what he does best
full

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Yea this was Vietnam. He probably was jetlagged but still... look how quick they cut him off. He's approaching Ronald reagon status, where they used to handle evry thing he did
Oh no he’s definitely too old for this shyt. No one can convince me he doesn’t have even the smallest case of dementia, im experiencing it real time. He meanders a lot
🤝 age limits indeed #catset bruh :myman:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
dumb mother fukkers really think the presidency is just some job, like he doesnt have a goddamn army, better yet a navy (LITERALLY) behind his ass. its the biden administration

i dont care if joe falls asleep in his cheerios at 9am as long as they keep trump and desantis's disgusting asses out of office