Joe Biden Has Picked His VP. Update: It's Kamala Harris!

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman those are the sistas that were on her campaign for president, they were let go when she dropped out.

she has a new staff as vice president now...but i ain't tryna argue, she has a sista on her staff and 2 indian women, let's see how this thing plays out :hubie:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman those are the sistas that were on her campaign for president, they were let go when she dropped out.

she has a new staff as vice president now...but i ain't tryna argue, she has a sista on her staff and 2 indian women, let's see how this thing plays out :hubie:
Logic is absent wherever hate is present. Did you salute her for having the sistas on her staff for her presidential bid? Nah, but you bash her for....hate on :coffee:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Logic is absent wherever hate is present. Did you salute her for having the sistas on her staff for her presidential bid? Nah, but you bash her for....hate on :coffee:

I didn't follow her campaign during her presidential bid, nor did I "bash" her just now, I simply pointed out her appointees...any emotional reaction you got from that is on you.

Ask yourself something though, it doesn't feel bizarre or strange that you seek out arguments EVERY. DAY. on here? just a question fam.

B71.gif

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I didn't follow her campaign during her presidential bid, nor did I "bash" her just now, I simply pointed out her appointees...any emotional reaction you got from that is on you.

Ask yourself something though, it doesn't feel bizarre or strange that you seek out arguments EVERY. DAY. on here? just a question fam.

B71.gif
I address agent shyt when I see it....I wouldn't call it out if it wasn't there :manny:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I address agent shyt when I see it....I wouldn't call it out if it wasn't there :manny:

Right...so many "agents" on here that you just inadvertently get into little spats multiple times a day...

let me guess, otherwise you're just normally a quiet, subdued, mind your business kinda guy. :unimpressed:

***and for the record, there's a meme insinuating Kamala giving someone head a few pages back, to me that's a bit much
but you gave that meme a pass to reach over and tap me on the shoulder...just an observation.****

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Right...so many "agents" on here that you just inadvertently get into little spats multiple times a day...

let me guess, otherwise you're just normally a quiet, subdued, mind your business kinda guy. :unimpressed:
Mods admitted there were alt-right agents here so yeah when I see their posts I address them. Otherwise yeah I am a chill mind my business type of guy, couldn't have made it out of Oakland if I wasn't :coffee: