Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
LL J Cool J

what the extra J stand for?
Jammin! :krs:

:stopitslime:
If Trump wouldve said it :damn:
94 page Dem shill circle jerk thread until Prateet's fingertips bleed on his keyboard
He clearly didn't mean it how y'all reaching for, but i get it. The optics.
  • Came up in a slave state
  • during Jim Crow
  • 50 year career littered with racially questionable at best statements
  • mentored by unapologetic Klansmen and segragationists

But it was just (ANOTHER) slip:childplease:
giphy.gif

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Be mad when a dude nearing a century calls a younger person a boy, while ignoring the context of the sentence because I need to be outraged bruhs!

Seriously, "that boy's got bigger biceps than my thighs."

That's a sentence.

We all know how people use boy in the south, and it isn't even close to how they use it.

There is little difference between a rural white man in the north and a rural white man in the south, language wise. They all country fukks. Ya'll going so hard to attack this dude while they actively pushing pro-black legislation and suing states who are straight up ripping your history apart.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Be mad when a dude nearing a century calls a younger person a boy, while ignoring the context of the sentence because I need to be outraged bruhs!

Seriously, "that boy's got bigger biceps than my thighs."

That's a sentence.

We all know how people use boy in the south, and it isn't even close to how they use it.

There is little difference between a rural white man in the north and a rural white man in the south, language wise. They all country fukks. Ya'll going so hard to attack this dude while they actively pushing pro-black legislation and suing states who are straight up ripping your history apart.
What "pro-Black legislation"? Post them. The actual TEXT, not just the name. Show us how "pro-Black" their policies are.:martin:

Last edited:

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Yeah yeah yeah Joe Biden is an idiot and a train wreck but someone wrote that shyt and loaded it into the teleprompter.

“He’s got biceps bigger than my thighs.”

:deadrose: