Joe Biden's Approval Rating Plunges To A Record Low 43%

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
More nonsense. The vast majority of those without a shot are Black and Hispanic. They're throwing the designation at Trump supporters because they're an easy target. Imagine if they othered Blacks by saying they're the reason the virus is spreading. All Hell would rightfully break loose.

Citation?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
It can't be his floor when he has no real constituency. Clinton was the same way. Unlike Trump and Obama, Biden does not have voters who love him and would go to bat for him the way the previous two did and still do.
Thing is we have more negative partisanship than ever now. That helps Biden

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I just posted a link.

In NYC, it's still the case. Get your narrative off though. Higher Learning isn't different from TLR at all. Y'all just uppity nikkas who use big words.

CDC reports demographic characteristics, including race/ethnicity, of people receiving COVID-19 vaccinations at the national level. As of September 21, 2021, CDC reported that race/ethnicity was known for 59% of people who had received at least one dose of the vaccine.
Latest Data on COVID-19 Vaccinations by Race/Ethnicity

Black and Hispanic vaccinations are under reported which is why your link and the one I posted uses the phrases "..the gap is slowly closing"

Even the state charts in your link show a slight disparity in racial vaccination rates. Percentages are going to be higher for whites because they make up less of the total population, another fact in your link when they took into account 2020 census data.

Y'all stay positing links but don't take the time to understand the data and how it's being presented. But nah you get your narrative off though...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm gonna need him to get that back up as he could be the last line of defense for Trump 2024.