Joe Blow - Dope

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps
This nikka sucks as a rapper. As a. Matter of fact he ain't really a rapper.

you speaking out of context . based on somethin you dont know and it shows. esp. with the latter comment.

Forza Lecce

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really liked him when I first heard him on Drought Season 2. Started off strong with You Should Be Payin Me but fell off for a while until Check A Real....Out Tho and M.O.B. 2, The Real Mob. The tracks of his I really like:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
My nikka. Respect to Blow for still doing real mob music in 2015. Keep it authentic.

He better turn it up x100 for the Jacka this year.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
This fakkit @IronFist really got so hurt by this post he had his aliases and rep crew neg @Smitty Belafonte to hell because he aint have the heart to do it himself :mjlol:

You clearly are a butt hurt fakkit, who is striving oh so very hard for individuals attention. You have got enough credibility to even come at me really. Youve been thinking that everyone in the crew is an alias and what funny is your really just a running gag and a joke within our group. For one you dont know what goes on within our group outside of what you term as negs. Whats is also humorous to me is i can defend any opinion or attack if i wish ( some dumb comments are worthy of a response), thess are facts. You got negged Dude to your rift with Xenos and a couple of posters got tagged that hit you, Not to mention TPC is big and we have our own list of allies. I think it rather bytchmade of you to follow me around because you obviously immature and childish if this is the focal point of posts. If posting with vigor such as your comment here and the thread you created.

Do me a huge favor grow the fukk up breh.