Joe Budden accused of Sexual Harassment by former host Olivia Dope (Update: Joe releases apology)

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I coulda sworn I saw him dancing at a wedding.. on IG
:ohhh:

Edit: Ok I confused what I saw on IG as a wedding it was his baby shower
:russ:

da4687347870b2a89bea653f00e59fe0.jpg

In that case if Joe is single, he has a right to flirt with a woman he wishes to mate with.
:dwillhuh:

:comeon: Joe should wait till outside the podcast to do that though.

Also I wonder if Joe would genuinely be with a chocolate sista,
:jbhmm: Watching this interview in more detail I can tell she was a bit uncomfortable and aware Joe is most likely full of shyt. At the end of the day we can’t be mad at a man for wanting a woman, work or not.
:manny: Lot of men met their wives, girlfriends, fukk buddies, etc at work

Are you a comedy writer testing your material on thecoli?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Well Madame Noire went in on Brigett and Mandii for playing the My Name is Bennett card.

That being said it doesn't seem like Olivia is suing. I'm sure a check is being cut and at the least she will be cashed out of her salary for the season if not her whole contract.

That being said it's a valuable lesson for Joe and dudes in general.

If you like a chick holla at her as soon as possible in a non creepy manner Unless...

She works for you she works with you or you have any influence over her getting money.

And if she works with or for you 80 years in the future Do Not Full stop. because as we see with Cosby two things could happen either she'll used the fact that she once sucked your dikk 1000 years ago and an "in" for you to put her on. Or she'll say that 1 million years ago You Raped her.
Joey learned that Friends and Money don't mix twice in the same week.