Daps
tenor.gif

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
So which is it? Does Hollywood and the entertainment industry in general attract gay men or does Hollywood turn out straight men looking for a payday?

The percentages are way too high either way

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
So which is it? Does Hollywood and the entertainment industry in general attract gay men or does Hollywood turn out straight men looking for a payday?

The percentages are way too high either way
The entertainment industry attracts homosexuals. You cant choose it. You either gay and in denial about it, or you ain't.

Pillmattic

Banned
Daps
I def don’t think he’s gay but I def think in a different life he’d be a pimp magic don joe but just a lot of his behavior the way he controls vibes ppl women he def reminds me of things I’ve read and things I’ve seen

And pimps have very different views on shyt it’s funny all that bs red pill cuck shyt is like a pimp’s view of women but of course because it’s lame indoor goofys discovering it there upset instead of using what they know to there advantage

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Him and dame dash remind me of other each like there both super interesting ppl and alot of ppl like them in the industry but they just are too emotional and just habitually burn thru bridges

I used to think they do it on purpose, but I think they might have some sort of mental problem where they can't stop shooting themselves in the foot

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The entertainment industry attracts homosexuals. You cant choose it. You either gay and in denial about it, or you ain't.
Facts, how many singing and dancing ass nikkas did we know growing up that weren't sus. Those are the types that ended up on broadway and in hollywood.

Last edited:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I def don’t think he’s gay but I def think in a different life he’d be a pimp magic don joe but just a lot of his behavior the way he controls vibes ppl women he def reminds me of things I’ve read and things I’ve seen

And pimps have very different views on shyt it’s funny all that bs red pill cuck shyt is like a pimp’s view of women but of course because it’s lame indoor goofys discovering it there upset instead of using what they know to there advantage

He’s a customer with a long track record of wifing and beating whores and not in a bytch better have my money kind way. He’s on some love shyt.

He’s more likely to be pimped than to do any pimping.

Pillmattic

Banned
Daps
He’s a customer with a long track record of wifing and beating whores and not in a bytch better have my money kind way. He’s on some love shyt.

He’s more likely to be pimped than to do any pimping.
Joe is the weirdest with his domestic violence that he would clearly rap about in songs and then deny in interviews he better be glad there’s no YSL Rico type case for domestic violence victims

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
He could be Bi..he gives off weird energy.

I wouldnt leave a young nephew in his care though.:hubie: