Joe Budden is interviewing Candace Owens (will this get Shannon Sharpe #'s)?

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Im sure this is going behind a pay wall. But if this doesn't is this about to do Shannon Sharpe numbers?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Republicans always ALWAYS try to get broad appeal to minorities by going on podcasts and radio shows with people who are either woefully unprepared or not educated enough to push back on BS claims and narratives.

You have to know what you don't know....so to speak...if you're going to get into this kind of ring.
There's a reason why a low level talk show host like David Frost spent fukkin months preparing for his interview with Richard Nixon.

Granted, Candace Owens and Joe Budden aren't those people. But you get my point.
Let me know when one of these hacks goes on a real show. Of course they won't, because they always get exposed when they do. There's a reason Ben Shapiro avoids going on British television like the fukkin plague.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:laff:

Budden wants bedwench p*ssy.
I never really listened to dude's podcast. Same for Candace Owens I would just see her trending on here and social media. With that said I think she look good politics aside. I ain't even mad at Buddens for having her on.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Debating rappers is easy work for someone like Candace owens. There’s a reason the right only debates college kids, and entertainers. At the end of the day Joe burden cares about the views and will allow any type of fukkery in the name of clout.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Republicans always ALWAYS try to get broad appeal to minorities by going on podcasts and radio shows with people who are either woefully unprepared or not educated enough to push back on BS claims and narratives.

You have to know what you don't know....so to speak...if you're going to get into this kind of ring.
There's a reason why a low level talk show host like David Frost spent fukkin months preparing for his interview with Richard Nixon.

Granted, Candace Owens and Joe Budden aren't those people. But you get my point.
Let me know when one of these hacks goes on a real show. Of course they won't, because they always get exposed when they do. There's a reason Ben Shapiro avoids going on British television like the fukkin plague.
Most those platforms won’t let them on tho. The only ones that let ‘em come on is some nikkas on Rumble or some shyt…. shyt Candace ain’t been on nobody platform… she be begging for it tho. Most folks be scared to “platform” ‘em so it never happens.