Joe Budden on Juan Epstein

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
Why is this shyt called the Juan Epstein podcast if it's that annoying CAC Jew Rosenberg and Cypha Sounds :mindblown: ?

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Why is this shyt called the Juan Epstein podcast if it's that annoying CAC Jew Rosenberg and Cypha Sounds :mindblown: ?

Because one is Hispanic (Juan) and the other is a Jew (Epstein)

In case you never saw welcome back kotter it's in honor of the original Puerto Rican jew

293.kotter.ls.12612.jpg

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
He isn't tho :yeshrug:

And @Ghostface Trillah is absolutely right. Budden talks like he's one of the game's legends. And part of the reason is because his fans gas his head up. I recall a Breakfast Club interview with Slaughterhouse and Budden on several occassions stated that most these rap dudes are jealous of him because he raps better than all of them and fukks badder b!tches. The dude is seriously out there, bro. One of hip hop's Top clowns. And he pvssy.

Ha ha... No Joe Budden thread is complete without a comment from my man @Billy Ocean... Real talk though Joe is a dope rapper... That's all that matters to me...

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
He isn't tho :yeshrug:

And @Ghostface Trillah is absolutely right. Budden talks like he's one of the game's legends. And part of the reason is because his fans gas his head up. I recall a Breakfast Club interview with Slaughterhouse and Budden on several occassions stated that most these rap dudes are jealous of him because he raps better than all of them and fukks badder b!tches. The dude is seriously out there, bro. One of hip hop's Top clowns. And he pvssy.

In some odd paradox...I agree with this post but I also like Budden. Daps and rep if for nothing other than making me question my sanity.

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Budden is more concerned with being better than 99% of twitter than 99% of the rap game. All the guys he supposedly better than are making music while he's just working on getting retweets.

Last time we saw budden was the shady cipher were he was acting like he didn't want to be there because he couldn't check his twitter time line.
Guess you didnt actually listen to the verse from that cipher......had nothing to do with twitter

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
fukk me! I'm done with Juan Ep. Unless it's a legend or someone I'm really interested in I'm never listening to this joke of a podcast again. They spent 10 mins talking about Buddens actual career beginnings and how he was doing dust and all that, got some funny stories. Then had the podcast turned into some girly gossip fest shyt with Rosenberg reading this groupie bytches sext messages to random rappers.