Joe Budden Podcast Episode 147 - Dip From My Pod

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
any reason why budden retired? as im aware, he has never stated the decision behind it?

He’s a lot more successful in media than music, because of the increase in money and coverage he gets now he just doesn’t have any ambition to rap atm, he says it quite often, how often were people hearing about Joe Budden in 2017 compared to any other year.

Berg is such a cornball :mjlol:

That “TUH” shyt he always does :wrist:

Yeah corny

Daps
dip from my pod :pachaha:

edit: every other week i see comments bout rory or mal, they got their own drop now its official, plus their dynamic with joe has made the podcast, i wouldnt change anything if its working, definitely my fav podcast in the game

Last edited:

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
He’s a lot more successful in media than music, because of the increase in money and coverage he gets now he just doesn’t have any ambition to rap atm, he says it quite often, how often were people hearing about Joe Budden in 2017 compared to any other year.

Yeah corny

thanks man, although im not interested in media joe. I wanna hear him rap as he is one of the nicest ever, still pissed we never got all of the rage and machine tracks/his unreleased music.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thanks man, although im not interested in media joe. I wanna hear him rap as he is one of the nicest ever, still pissed we never got all of the rage and machine tracks/his unreleased music.
No problem, I’m sure we will at some point, he’s said a couple times throughout his podcast episodes he’d like to put some sort of “unreleased” type project out, he hasn’t mentioned anything like that in a while tho.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
I don't even understand what the fukk Joe was talking about while they were discussing the Grammys. I was so close to skimming through that part because Joe made absolutely no-sense, and didn't let anyone fukking speak. Burg is a slow-nikka, how you gonna interrupt him? You know it takes that niggga 30 seconds to say "Tuh" and then another two minutes to make his point.