Joe Budden Podcast EPISODE 72 (GOES IN ON CHARLAMAGNE DA GOD!!, BLACK LIVES MATTER, BLACKS STAND UP)

Therht

Pro
Daps
yo you reckon Joe eats nicely off Pump It Up and other royalties?

just googled "Joe Budden Live Dates" and a show in October for Obie Trice popped up :mjlol:

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yo you reckon Joe eats nicely off Pump It Up and other royalties?

just googled "Joe Budden Live Dates" and a show Oct for Obie Trice popped up :mjlol:
No idea how he makes money, but apparently he has enough that he ain't gotta hold down a 9 to 5 and can make songs at will. Beyond that, why does this concern you? :dame:

Fred.

Therht

Pro
Daps
Beyond that, why does this concern you? :dame:

it intrigues me how some people maintain things like podcast existences or mild celebrity profiles with no clear revenue streams from what i can see

not saying Joe doesn't have those because obviously he does

Mood Muzik 2 era i always imagined he was some bum still living in the hood wearing dirty clothes and driving a ragged out old banger, regardless of brief commercial fame

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
it intrigues me how some people maintain things like podcast existences or mild celebrity profiles with no clear revenue streams from what i can see

not saying Joe doesn't have those because obviously he does

Mood Muzik 2 era i always imagined he was some bum still living in the hood wearing dirty clothes and driving a ragged out old banger, regardless of brief commercial fame

I'm one of the most vocal Budden critics on the site....one thing I can't fault him for is money management. I thought he was broke as fukk too. But when he was doing Budden TV with the live videos dude lives in a big ass nice house.

He got onto the real estate game after he left Def Jam.

Oh, word? Cool. Slick Rick did the same thing.

Fred.

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
Yall forget housegang is signed to shady and i cant see that being a peanuts record deal.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm one of the most vocal Budden critics on the site....one thing I can't fault him for is money management. I thought he was broke as fukk too. But when he was doing Budden TV with the live videos dude lives in a big ass nice house.

Oh, word? Cool. Slick Rick did the same thing.

Fred.

Yeah pretty much, house he was living in during the time mood muzik 4 was being made/released was fukking huge, and yeah he's been real smart with his money.

Yall forget housegang is signed to shady and i cant see that being a peanuts record deal.
it probably wasn't but at the same time I doubt that he made a huge profit although he still did well. being signed to a major like that having at least a small group of people digging in your pockets while also splitting it 4 ways...but then tbf how the fukk would I know I guess lol

• Dap
Reactions: hex

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I usually like Charlemagne but he's kinda right, he used to be cool with Joe whenever he was on breakfast club but lately he seems to shyt on Joe whenever he has the chance, I know most of its for ratings but dude will give him props on Twitter then give him donkey of the day the very next morning lol