Joe Budden Podcast EPISODE 76 (SPECIAL GUEST: STAR) CLASSIC EPISODE!!!

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
CqVXGB1XYAIvR6Y.jpg

#Besafetho

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
this was pretty good.
could've been better but Star is interesting and the way he talks is entertaining.

don't know if i took it different than anybody else but when Star asked Joe if he was cool with Cam, i think Joe was wondering where he was going to go with that before being pleasantly surprised he wanted them and Jada to collab.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I know no one cares enough to call out Rosenberg on this, but he appears to have zero context on the Charlemagne Budden issue. Him bringing that up in the point is baseless and shows dude had no idea whats going on besides hot 97 and wrestling.

The reason They had a joint podcast together stemmed from the tension Charlemagne and Budden had with EACHOTHER. Joe aint treating anyone better. He does the same Breakfast Club/Hot 97 run everyone else does.
Yea it made no sense.
Problem is that Charlemagne does not dikkride rappers except legends, real legends. Rosenberg dikkrides anyone who likes him or is a dope rapper, dude even dikkrides people like Amber Rose. So he expects just cause Charlemagne doesn't dikkride him, he shouldn't even talk to him.

Btw pause on the excessive use of dikk :sadcam: