Joe budden really passed by ctg ..took him 2 years ..this interview might be the goat

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
How is this not obsession?

Like literally...

Nobody:....
Emeritus: i DoN't LiKe EmInEm
fat c00n says what? you and tony are both stans... you don't like budden and in here but I won't say no more.
I don't speak to 400lbs virgins :hhh:

lpUX0o.gif

:picard:

Sinister

Banned
Daps
fat c00n says what? you and tony are both stans... you don't like budden and in here but I won't say no more.
I don't speak to 400lbs virgins :hhh:

lpUX0o.gif

:picard:
I didn't say anything negative about Budden here. As a matter of fact I didn't know if he was talking about Wale or Budden in his post.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I take offense to Wale thinking he's one of the greatest ever.
He is, if we're just talking skills and material. If you wanna talk popularity and all of that other ancillary bullshyt then no. But Wale is easily the best RAPPER of his era/class. If Kendrick and Drake are called legendary rappers then why not Wale? He's better than them.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Wale is so corny, lol

Passed him how? You're comparing a firecracker to a bomb, one has a big hip hop podcast and is on Love and Hip hop. One has a moderately sized hip hop/etc podcast and is the number 1 mic for a nationally syndicated radio morning show, lol, I dont know how many markets they're syndicated in but it's a whole lot. I don't even mess with Charlamagne like that but you're talking crazy, Budden would tell you the same

Co sign this entire post.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Can someone explain the dislike for Wale?
I never paid attention to much press from him so I'm unaware, but anytime his name is mentioned folks bring out the pitchforks.