Joe Budden Rips Apart Eminem & Kendrick Lamar's "Love Game'' Song & Disses Earl Sweatshirt

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean its as flawless as a rapper gets and i dont have him top 5 all time :yeshrug:. dudes got 4 studio albums bassicly 2 of em classsics 2 of em 4.75/5
Ehh .. good albums. Nothing I run back to personally

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
you're right but I honestly dont trust Joe ... he doesnt even keep it 100 most of the time
in this case you're right, you could tell he was. But man giving Ice and Ish a public hiphop opinion is too hard for me to watch

Joe himself is too good of a rapper to even believe half of his opinions ... dude made alot of really good songs, and alot of just terrible def jam vendetta type club songs
that touch and go shyt was terrible. Eminem should never be persuaded to make songs for bytches either, when would that ever work? :russ: theres hundreds of rappers who just dont do that lane... people even shyt on BDK for it. But then also expect it at the same time :huhldup: surprisingly Fab and Andre 3000 both do great in their own lane for example. I dont want to hear them try to switch it up. Please dont make Em go back to "Ass Like That" and "Superman" :sadbron:
Most NY’ers outside of maybe some alternative nikkas would agree and would much prefer Fab. Fab is probably better on a technical rhyming level too.

Fab is a shallow artist and Andre is the better artist not only does he have more depth but he plays instruments and sings and has eras which has nothing to do with rapping. Still his mystique overrates the fukk out his rambling ass verses and y’all put him at a pedestal.