Joe Rogan says Black people CAN be racist

Daps
Reppin
NULL

what does that mean, the fact you think name calling is racism shows you don't know what racism is because you haven't experience it
lmao this why having conversations with these cacs are pointless

exactly why you couldn't answer my question, because it doesn't exists you don't even know where to look

Daps
Hate against any race or creed with action whether physical or just emotional is being racist. Yes, Anyone can be racist. nikkas who say we cant be are using it as a form of protectionism for there hateful behavior. I cant stand indians, dot not feather. If that means I'm racist towards indians...i dont give a fukk. They are the most racist fuccks themselves. But that's a different story. nikkas use the 'black people cant be racist' card like cacs use every other card in the books; to expel responsibility for ones behavior or actions. A races past dispel ones future from the argument

Thats prejudice, even if you thought as a black man you were superior it still would be prejudice. Now, if you rose to hold or be apart the machinations to affect policy, law and other socio economic factors in regards to their life and hunanity..yes I concur you would be racist. Outside that its just black people screaming epithets and pronouncing superiority without means or merits to brainwash you into believing so. In the end all that is hurt is your feelings.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Nah don’t let that sh*t slide when it’s public record that blacks owned slaves in this country too. Hell, the first documented slave owner in the United States was a black man named Anthony Johnson.

educate us breh