• Debatable

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this battle is kind of ass, i didnt see it originally, i got born. joe is just trash to me though, he has a good punch here or there. born used a lot of movie references that people werent catching i think, he wasnt really all that to me either but he was decent

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
this battle is kind of ass, i didnt see it originally, i got born. joe is just trash to me though, he has a good punch here or there. born used a lot of movie references that people werent catching i think, he wasnt really all that to me either but he was decent

He was better than Joe. Lukewarm Born is better than a bunch of nikkas on these big url cards.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

This is really Born in a nutshell. M.Ciddy when he was active was the same way. Their material people in the crowd just weren't catching but a nikka like me in front of my computer screen going insane cause im catching all that shyt.

Born and M.Ciddy be doing" nerd type" bars without being a nerd lmao.

Last edited: