Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
Yeah i don't put too much stock into this forum shyt. I joined a year ago n i ain't even got 800 posts. I see nikkas tht joined in November n already racked up 1000 n 1500 posts:gucci:ion think i could do tht shyt if i tried.
I couldn't see somebody doing that in TLR alone. That's too much. I got a bunch from participating in TSC watch parties being joked out:lolbron:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Yeah i don't put too much stock into this forum shyt. I joined a year ago n i ain't even got 800 posts. I see nikkas tht joined in November n already racked up 1000 n 1500 posts:gucci:ion think i could do tht shyt if i tried.

It took me a while to realize that dudes was really doing this web shyt as a full time hobby. This was in like 2003 or sumn when I started looking at the numbers and thinking "niqqas make 373 posts a day.. how the.." It was a different time. The web was young. It was SICK but we were just developing and learning about the whole troll shyt. I remember not understanding what that even meant.

Daps and reps are a fun feature. Getting a Plat is entertaining. But I wonder sometimes if these dudes that chase those have a whole strategy with charts. Notebooks with flow charts. Just the number of posts alone would require like a half of a normal work day. Jeez.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Why tha hell would u need a ban to stop posting here?:gucci:

I took a 4 month long break from tha coli once, no lurking or nuthin. I barely even thought about this forum during that break.

This was his life:mjcry:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t want this to sound like an excuse but 90% of my posts have been thru mobile

If I had to post from a desktop my shyt wouldn’t be this high