Joel Embiid and Trae Young both got Married to their respective white women today.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I have no idea why young millionaires in their 20s/early 30s are getting married

Unless the bride comes from a rich family, I don't see the benefit when it can make them an easy mark in the woman taking half of their wealth in a divorce

Talk 2 em. Athletes during their careers should 100% not marry unless it was a lebron situation where he knew her prior to the fame
STFU

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I hope you are talking about me with my black family of 5. Y’all really fukk up trying to place people in boxes because of your own internalized issues.
I’m talking about anybody that don’t see the tend of rich black men handing over their generational wealth to plastic white bytches. In 2 generations the whole family tree looking like

diana-ross-family-christmas-4ebd30de419648a19a4df92624e7a24d.jpg

Muhammad-Ali-with-grandkids-.jpg

So if you fit under that umbrella and have no problem with your own race turning into a brazilian amalgamation, then fukk you too. A blind man can see the the lopsided number of rich nikkas wiring regular white bytches compared to rich white bytches marring regular nikkas

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I’m talking about anybody that don’t see the tend of rich black men handing over their generational wealth to plastic white bytches. In 2 generations the whole family tree looking like

So if you fit under that umbrella and have no problem with your own race turning into a brazilian amalgamation, then fukk you too. A blind man can see the the lopsided number of rich nikkas wiring regular white bytches compared to rich white bytches marring regular nikkas

:mjtf: nikka ALI
DIDNT fukk NO WHITE bytchES.

HIS DAUGHTERS JUST HAD
WEAK GENETICS.
:devil:
:evil:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Dude what does it matter people chose to be with who makes them happy. Why are you forcing your own internalized issues onto other people. I don’t date interracially but I see no issue with those who choose to.

You really need to take your own internalized issues and not project it upon other people. First of all trae young is biracial and secondly embiid married a Brazilian. The hell.

I’ll be honest you are the one making an issue out of this due to your internalized issues. Can you admit that?

Do you only want black people to date blacks and the same for everyone else? Isn’t that racist? Are you a separatist?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Lmaoooo as many Black people as there are in Brazil there should be no question on when they white and when they not white. :russ:

With that said, let these men do as they please, work hard on your own endeavors in life, and procreate with a Black woman from a position of advantage financially. That’s a lot better than worrying bout what these brehs doing….:ehh:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Dude what does it matter people chose to be with who makes them happy. Why are you forcing your own internalized issues onto other people. I don’t date interracially but I see no issue with those who choose to.

You really need to take your own internalized issues and not project it upon other people. First of all trae young is biracial and secondly embiid married a Brazilian. The hell.

I’ll be honest you are the one making an issue out of this due to your internalized issues. Can you admit that?

Do you only want black people to date blacks and the same for everyone else? Isn’t that racist? Are you a separatist?
just trying to save the race from a form of self destruction that’s all :hubie:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It ain’t self hate what the hell. If you are happy with your spouse. Y’all really need to get over this race shyt. It’s irrelevant.

You are placing your own internal issues on other people.

Enjoy your white woman,but dont tell us how to feel about it.

They are an embarrasment to black men. Trey made his choice to become a white man,so he will now be downplayed like we do white players who aint won shyt.

But unlike Trey,Embids child will probably still be black. So we can just hope his child makes better choices.