Joey Bada$$ joins Season 2 of Mr Robot

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
honestly didnt know whether to post this in this section or the film room :manny:
/

Action-Bronson-and-Joey-Badass-feat-Rico-Love-What-About-The-Rest-Of-Us-the-vandallist-1.jpg

Mr. Robot Promotes Phillip and Joanna to Series Regulars and Adds Guest Stars for Season 2
POSTED ON 3/4/16

More big news is already coming out of Mr. Robot’s second season. Michael Cristofer, who plays Phillip Price, the CEO of Evil Corp, and Stephanie Corneliussen, who we know as the calculating Joanna Wellick, have both been upped to series regulars, which means we can get used to seeing much more of them in season two.

Rapper Joey Bada$$ will be joining the cast in his first-ever television role. He’ll play Leon, a new close friend of Elliot’s from the neighborhood who will advise him while philosophizing the meaning of life. Chris Conroy will also be added to the cast as Derek, the young and attractive new man in Joanna Wellick’s life.

This news is making us even more excited to watch Mr. Robot when it returns for its second season this summer. Catch up now on the entire first season of Mr. Robot, and learn about what goes on inside the Mr. Robot writers room.

Mr. Robot Promotes Phillip and Joanna to Series Regulars and Adds Guest Stars for Season 2

Last edited:

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
troy somewhere mad right now

or playing it off like

'its not real in the streets to do a tv show! they wanted me to do that leon part, but i wanted him to be called troy, and they said no. they also wouldnt let me rock my furs and my backpacks as part of the character, cus you know, i aint no actor, im just trying to bring real life to the tv screen. they also wouldnt let me remake the mr. robot theme song into a harry powder keymix so i told them nikkas to bounce. i got millions from my last album going street platinum anyways, i even offered to produce they whole season from the cash in my jean short pockets, but they was too shook. powderrrrr.'

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would of thought it would of been Astro. But shout out to Joey.

Jermio

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
troy somewhere mad right now

or playing it off like

'its not real in the streets to do a tv show! they wanted me to do that leon part, but i wanted him to be called troy, and they said no. they also wouldnt let me rock my furs and my backpacks as part of the character, cus you know, i aint no actor, im just trying to bring real life to the tv screen. they also wouldnt let me remake the mr. robot theme song into a harry powder keymix so i told them nikkas to bounce. i got millions from my last album going street platinum anyways, i even offered to produce they whole season from the cash in my jean short pockets, but they was too shook. powderrrrr.'
:deadmanny: