Joey Bada$$ - The Light Pack (Discussion Thread)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I always wonder why Joey ain’t bigger. I feel like he would be the perfect rapper that everyone would prop up considering the type of music that’s out right now.

I personally think he's very lazy. Dude doesn't spend much time in the studio, and failed to deliver on quite a few promises musically.

If dude was prolifically droppin shyt he'd be a lot bigger. Everyone acknowledges his skills.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I personally think he's very lazy. Dude doesn't spend much time in the studio, and failed to deliver on quite a few promises musically.

If dude was prolifically droppin shyt he'd be a lot bigger. Everyone acknowledges his skills.
:dahell: He's doing a lot away from music. He's been a regular character on like 4 TV shows the last few years.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Didn't realize that. Don't give a fukk tho. Rap nikkas should always find time to rap. :ufdup:

Yeah, he was on Mr. Robot, one of the best reviewed shows the past few years. He has his podcast/interview thing he does on Tidal.

But I agree, I do hope he finds the time to rap more. Especially now that's he grown so much past his old style.

nasty

Stunts, Blunts and HipHop
Supporter
Daps
That Jedi mind tricks sample threw me off at first. Solid 3 pack, good to hear Joey back.