John Cena Interview with GQ: Talks about his movie, the Rock, Unexpected Cena meme and more.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
i low key want to see that Sisters movie..i heard an audio clip of a scene and it had me :dead: randomly

i am not sure if it was Tina or Amy talking to him but she said something like "do you have any kids"

and Cena replied "i'm sure i do"
1369268877_johncena_bio_20121120.png

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i low key want to see that Sisters movie..i heard an audio clip of a scene and it had me :dead: randomly

i am not sure if it was Tina or Amy talking to him but she said something like "do you have any kids"

and Cena replied "i'm sure i do"
1369268877_johncena_bio_20121120.png
It was pretty funny from start to beginning. Cena lines are minimal though, he's mostly there because tina fey character wanted to fukk so she did most of the talking to him.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I can see Cena transitioning into movies and basically being one of those supporting characters in an ensemble comedy and basically network himself into being the musclehead boyfriend in every Comedian female's movie. He's appeared on Parks and Rec, Trainwreck and Sisters already and seemed to have gotten him more praise than the WWE Studio movies. Lowkey wouldnt be surprised if he ends up in a Melissa McCarthy or Elizabeth Banks movie next and does like a NBC sitcom pilot or Netflix comedy in about 5 years.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Cena clearly backtracked like a mofo on that pro-wrestling, anti-Hollywood talk...Reigns has displaced him...and basically has to cop pleas to Dwayne to not appear unprofessional :heh:
Any wrestler that talks that anti Hollywood stuff are full of shyt. What wrestler in their right mind would say no to:

-More money
-Not being on the road 300 days a year,living out of a suitcase
-Not beating yourself up for a living
-Not having to deal with wwe's bullshyt in general

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Cena is planning that exit strategy like Rock and Batista. No one wants to be the washed up star begging for a call from Vince/Hunter and getting punked out on TV by Steph.

James Dean

All Star
Daps
nikka in here really said Cena surpassed Rock as an icon.

Comedy.

Cena doesn't even believe that shyt.