John McCain Doesn't Want Trump To Attend His Funeral.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
People close to Sen. John McCain have told the White House that the ailing Arizona Republican does not want President Donald Trump to attend his funeral and would like Vice President Mike Pence to come instead, a source close to McCain confirmed to NBC News.

McCain, 81, has been battling an aggressive form of brain cancer for nearly a year and is back home in Arizona after he underwent surgery last month for an intestinal infection.

The senator, the 2008 GOP presidential nominee, said in an audio excerpt this week of his forthcoming memoir, "I don't know how much longer I'll be here," according to a clip aired by NPR.

The White House did not immediately return a request for comment.

McCain doesn't want Trump at funeral, friends tell White House

giphy.gif

you really have to be a supreme scumbag for a terminally ill person to say they don't want you at their funeral:mjlol:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I'll say it again, McCain isn't a maverick he's salty. Anyone he feels disrespected him becomes his enemy regardless of political power. People act like he's "unafraid to speak truth" he's just trifling

And, why the hell is he still a senator when he knows he's on his death bed? These dudes treat their seats like thrones.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'll say it again, McCain isn't a maverick he's salty. Anyone he feels disrespected him becomes his enemy regardless of political power. People act like he's "unafraid to speak truth" he's just trifling

And, why the hell is he still a senator when he knows he's on his death bed? These dudes treat their seats like thrones.
The same applies to trump

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

He did screw up their plans for ACA and I'll give him that. He voted with them on the tax plan though I'm pretty sure. He's still from a backwards party but he never turned into one of the far right crowd that has emerged over the last 18 years.

I think it's a big deal for one the longest serving Republican senators, Republican nominee for president, and well known faces of their party to say he's not welcome.

:yeshrug: