John Salley on Boosie vs T Wade beef

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm not in support of this trans bullshyt, but in the end only Wade's approval is all that matters to his kid. The problem I do have is that it's clear Gabby did this all for attention, and Wade stupidly went along with it in a misguided attempt at supporting his son.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
I'm not in support of this trans bullshyt, but in the end only Wade's approval is all that matters to his kid. The problem I do have is that it's clear Gabby did this all for attention, and Wade stupidly went along with it in a misguided attempt at supporting his son.
The story of the event at the Garden of Eden has always been a cautionary tale for men

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How is it clear gabby is the cause
Wade been borderline before he met her

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'll NEVER understand how you let your sons have a gay male nanny. It's one thing to be the cleanup crew or something, but I'm not there on that one. Don't think I could do that.

From listening to Wade, I think Zion already had sugar in the tank before all of this went down so :yeshrug:

It's his kid, he loves and support his kid, and I'll leave it at that :hubie:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll NEVER understand how you let your sons have a gay male nanny. It's one thing to be the cleanup crew or something, but I'm not there on that one. Don't think I could do that.

From listening to Wade, I think Zion already had sugar in the tank before all of this went down so :yeshrug:

It's his kid, he loves and support his kid, and I'll leave it at that :hubie:

:russ: :russ: :russ:

Read that in the voice of a grandma/auntie.

shyt was apparent in his documentary. They showed Zion at like 3 years old and it was clear that there was something different there.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:russ: :russ: :russ:

Read that in the voice of a grandma/auntie.

shyt was apparent in his documentary. They showed Zion at like 3 years old and it was clear that there was something different there.

yeah, I don't think it was a case of molestation or abuse with Zion being "alternate". Sometimes dem chromosomes get crossed up bruh. :yeshrug:

you know EARLY ON with some cats that they gonna be future alphabet gang having sugar in the tank. It happens.