John Wall misses 2019-20 due to achilles injury. Update: Wall scrimmaging 5v5 and shooting

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Wizards need Okongwu badly

I think precious achiuwa is also really good defensively. Offensively and IQ he has a lot of question marks but we don't need the offense. We need a switchable big defender and rebounder.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
I’m bouta get on his ass. You right

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You goofy ass nikkas sound stupid ass fukk...

All you gotta do is youtube this bum ass nikka throwin up the set for several seasons...

How the fukk you a blood and you from NC...:mindblown:

Like I said...Goofy ass shyt

This nikka said hes a beast when he's healthy...When was the last time Wall played a full 82...?:stopitslime:

fukk outta here

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You goofy ass nikkas sound stupid ass fukk...

All you gotta do is youtube this bum ass nikka throwin up the set for several seasons...

How the fukk you a blood and you from NC...:mindblown:

Like I said...Goofy ass shyt

This nikka said hes a beast when he's healthy...When was the last time Wall played a full 82...?:stopitslime:

fukk outta here
bytch he is a monster when healthy,hell he still get it done when he not healthy too.
Shut yo retarded ass up,you legit hating on Blood Man Wall for no reason,he been blood way before he got any money you lame ass nikka,better ask around about Wall,ask the right people they’ll set you straight bum

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
John Wall has to come back 100% without losing a step for the Wiz to make any noise. That is not something I would bet on. They also have to nail the #9 pick & pray that Rui makes huge strides from last season. Good luck :patrice:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
John Wall has to come back 100% without losing a step for the Wiz to make any noise. That is not something I would bet on. They also have to nail the #9 pick & pray that Rui makes huge strides from last season. Good luck :patrice:
Have you seen the many videos of him? He looks really good

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
:sadbron::sadbron:
bytch he is a monster when healthy,hell he still get it done when he not healthy too.
Shut yo retarded ass up,you legit hating on Blood Man Wall for no reason,he been blood way before he got any money you lame ass nikka,better ask around about Wall,ask the right people they’ll set you straight bum

You must be his cousin on some shyt the way you juggling cuz balls...:huhldup:

Fact is that nikka is a bum who never stays healthy. I haven’t lied on Wall at all. It is what it is.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai

I'm.rooting for bruh even if he's off my squad
:mjcry:

Except when he faces us.

Wizards brehs are hurt cause we waited two years for him to get back and just before he's gotten back to prove our patience was right. He got moved :mjcry:

In Russ we trust though