John Wick director says as long as fans keep buying tickets, they’ll keep making John Wick movies

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:tarantino:
The first one created a unique mythology that made sense in the world the story takes place in. The second one adds mythology for the fukk of it, or worse, for plot devices when the story gets stuck.

Add that they sucked all the life out of the action after the first ten guys Wick shoots in the head and fifty more to go with only the confrontation with Common adding some variety, and it was just nowhere near as good as the original.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
The first one created a unique mythology that made sense in the world the story takes place in. The second one adds mythology for the fukk of it, or worse, for plot devices when the story gets stuck.

Add that they sucked all the life out of the action after the first ten guys Wick shoots in the head and fifty more to go with only the confrontation with Common adding some variety, and it was just nowhere near as good as the original.
I liked it better than the original. The scenes in the catacombs are better than anything in the first movie

Daps
They tryna Rambo this series?:heh:

Unless they dial back the worldbuilding significantly, three is enough. Hell, as hyped as I am for the next installment, Mark Dacascos with a sword and Halle Berry in the desert with two dogs got me feeling like I'll have to tune out everything but the action. They already pushed it too far into comical territory as it is; in a world like this, the less you flesh it out, the better.