Johnny fukking football Manziel documentary NETFLIX out now

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
How does the NCAA not make A&M vacate those wins and take his Heisman though? :what:
That falls on the Heisman trust. It’s something worth discussing considering these idiots admitted to money laundering then tried to say he didn’t come from money yet had his grandfather write him a $100k check. Oochie Wally or 1 Mic JM??

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That falls on the Heisman trust. It’s something worth discussing considering these idiots admitted to money laundering then tried to say he didn’t come from money yet had his grandfather write him a $100k check. Oochie Wally or 1 Mic JM??
That shyt is insane to me, Straight up out their mouths they said and showed everything they did.

Ole Miss & LSU had to vacate wins for some BS or similar shyt. Reggie legit had to give back his Heisman for the same shyt (that he never admitted to doing) that Manziel admitted to and was smiling and grinning about in their faces. :what:

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Ive never been intrigued by him.

Never saw the big deal around him
"Look at the arm band!

Look at the SWAG!"

johnny-manziel-030616-getty-ftr_ww1bkzwmv5c61llpuksfu1aiu.jpg

br82186

Superstar
Daps
To answer the question on who has the Johnny *insert sport here* name, why folks gave the "Johnny Hockey" name to Johnny Gaudreau who plays for the Columbus Blue Jackets.

Moral of the post why people love doing that shyt.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Dude was a bigger bust than Jamarcus or Ryan leaf.

He didn’t even try,
The one thing he benefits from is being picked in the 20s instead of top ten
If he was a top ten pick he would be viewed as the biggest bust
That’s a good point, I think a lot of people knew what he was about But still that’s insane he didn’t even get back on a team as a backup. He literally was out after his 15 minutes. And I’m sure cleavland didn’t pay him all of his money.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Watched this last week. Dude was wilding out, had the world handed to him and then threw a pity party. “Football isn’t fun anymore :sadcam:“ bruh you are a paid professional who hasn’t even played a game yet smh.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
This was 🗑. Who didn't know most of this stuff.
That’s a bigger critique that I had than them glorifying dude being a party monster. Other than the rampant signing of autographs and his come up as a kid, it’s almost like they just read a Wikipedia page and asked bro about the events in it