Johnny Manziel: The NFL Owners’ ‘Good Boy’

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
tbh i dont think black fans would make that much of an impact....only city where they could is Atlanta....the NFL can afford to piss off the black fan base..they cant afford to piss off the white one.
Black fans don't have to make a dent to the NFL, they don't have to hurt the NFL.
Its about what black americans will no longer tolerate.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
most of these white sports owners grew up rich with money.

So partying in college, drinking too much, doing a little drugs, mistreating women etc are things most of them did as rites of passage as rich kids.

Therefore, yeah they "see themselves" in Johnnhy. He'll "grow out of it" just like they did.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
tbh i dont think black fans would make that much of an impact....only city where they could is Atlanta....the NFL can afford to piss off the black fan base..they cant afford to piss off the white one.
New Orleans as well..

Black fans don't have to make a dent to the NFL, they don't have to hurt the NFL.
Its about what black americans will no longer tolerate.

I told one of my homeboys im boycotting and he said the same thing. "im sure they wont miss you".
Its not about putting a dent in their pockets because that will never happen. It's just about principal with me.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
New Orleans as well..

I told one of my homeboys im boycotting and he said the same thing. "im sure they wont miss you".
Its not about putting a dent in their pockets because that will never happen. It's just about principal with me.
Only people who worry about the NFL changing for them or because of what they do, are the people who don't get the point and are content giving money to people that hate them.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
The NFL is a white owned white supremacist league.
The issue is what are black fans of this league going to do about it.
You gonna watch their product, buy tickets to their games, buy jerseys, and support their product or will you stop supporting them.
Simple as that, fukk all the trying to shame them and all the other shyt, fukk trying to point out their hypocrisy.
What are we going to do about it, because they are what they are.

A White man penned the article ironically and called the corporation out on its bullshyt.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Remember in college when Dez and Ohio State got suspended for autographs and gifts ... "they should've known the rules"

3 years later Manuel does the same thing and the conversation is
manzieltimecover.png

Nah breh. That wasn't even the worst. He got caught like AJ Green and manziel even had pics. AJ got 4 games. Manziel got a one half against rice cuz these cacs weren't going to suspend him against bama which was week 2 :mjlol:

manzielauto.jpg

They don't even try to hide the white privilege anymore:russ:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Anyone else notice the "nfl interests" are all anonymous and the information only comes from Manziel himself or his camp? We really gonna believe anything that comes out of that trainwrecks mouth?
:camby:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Ain't no team in their right minds picking up that trash ass dude. He trash on the field and is a damn alcoholic. Give that man money and fame again and he's going to fukk it up again. I know teams ain't have Kap a shot yet but I knooow they sing fukking with Manziel!