"Joker: Folie a Deux" | sequel to "Joker" starring Joaquin Phoenix and Lady Gaga

Daps
This Joker series is a sickness. The first movie was sick, this movie is gonna be sick. Theres enough insane people walking around here unmedicated that we have to deal with every single day. I don't need to see this level of sickness on my movie screen.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Margot Robbie nailed Harley Quinn. Even with two mediocre movies and one good one, she is up there with Jackman and Downey as far as being perfect for the role.

Lady Gaga.. nothing about her interests me. I couldn't name a song.

And the movie is a musical. The only musicals I kinda liked are The Wiz and Little Shop of Horrors. I couldn't imagine watching a musical on purpose in 2024.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This Joker series is a sickness. The first movie was sick, this movie is gonna be sick. Theres enough insane people walking around here unmedicated that we have to deal with every single day. I don't need to see this level of sickness on my movie screen.
Stop running from reality...

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
interesting to see the responses in here because honestly this shyt looks more appealing to me than the school shooter classic first one:mjgrin: