Jon Jones Drunk in Comedy Club - Threatens to Finger Mans Butt

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
And when you think about it, at least 80% of men on the planet would be powerless to stop him if he was serious unless you had a gun. :francis:
Speak for yoself nikka. I'm not losing a fight to a nikka trying to finger fukk me. You should be banned from sports, movies, and politics for this quote.

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
Speak for yoself nikka. I'm not losing a fight to a nikka trying to finger fukk me. You should be banned from sports, movies, and politics for this quote.

My nikka, I have a firm grip on my masculinity AND reality. Jon Jones can rape most of the people on earth, that's just a fact.:yeshrug:

If Jon told me he was going to take my manhood and I thought he was serious, I'd shoot him immediately. I have a much better chance of fighting off anyone in prison than Jon Jones. But what I won't do is fight a nikka who embarrasses professional fighters regularly.:manny:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
He basically derailed the comedians set. Once he made that statement, the comic literally didn’t know how to respond.

Luckily Jones wasn’t at a black comedy club with a black comedian. He would’ve gotten roared into oblivion saying some shyt like that.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
IMG-4773.webp