Jon Jones popped for something . .. again.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
:snoop:

This guy should've transcended the sport and been making conor mcgregor money

Instead he constantly fukt up, making dumbass life decisions

Cocaine is a hell of a drug bruhs

:snoop::snoop::snoop:

If you think about it the whole family is full of fukk ups.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
When he dismantled Shogun I was in shock. I wasn't sold on him until that night, then he conquered a literal murderers row in his title defenses. If anyone would've said all that would end up leading to this current situation I would've laughed my ass off.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When he dismantled Shogun I was in shock. I wasn't sold on him until that night, then he conquered a literal murderers row in his title defenses. If anyone would've said all that would end up leading to this current situation I would've laughed my ass off.

I knew he was The Truth after the Ryan Bader fight. The Shogun fight, as a Shogun fan, was hard to watch.

Insane how this is all unfolding.

Saw this tweet also

CSAC will be overturning the Jon Jones vs. Daniel Cormier result this morning due to Jones' failed drug test. Story coming to @MMAFighting.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I knew he was The Truth after the Ryan Bader fight. The Shogun fight, as a Shogun fan, was hard to watch.

Insane how this is all unfolding.

Saw this tweet also

CSAC will be overturning the Jon Jones vs. Daniel Cormier result this morning due to Jones' failed drug test. Story coming to @MMAFighting.
A770FF34B659F6AF155994213E41CCA785E7B45F

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I predict he gets a maximum two years, I just don't see him getting four or a lifetime ban. If there's a loophole to be found they'll find it.