Jon Jones will never lose at lhw

yo moms

drunk
Daps
hes just that good :wow:

only way i see him losing is if he moves up to heavyweight and gets caught by a huge puncher :yeshrug:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
i don't see jones losing at 205 either. i was talking with a co worker, who said, that texiera just might be the most dangerous fight for jones at 205. texiera is a helluva puncher, and realistically his only chance is landing a big shot on jones. it's possible but i just think jones is just too good to get caught by tex.

valasquez-jones will be the next big fight mma fans will demand.

Change

All Star
Daps
He's too big, strong, AND good. I agree he won't lose. I'm not sure everyone knows how good Glover's BJJ is. He was an adcc trials winner.. let me google the exact thing................

He won the 2009 Brazilian ADCC trials in the under 99 kg division, and in the 2011 Brazilian ADCC trials he took second place.

He may sub Jones but I doubt it. I just want him to go to HW and have some fights strictly based on I think they'd be fun to watch. Nobody under HW has anything for him. Unfortunately due to his contract I don't think he'll move for a while.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
I don't see him losing anytime soon in the LHW division, but if he moves up to HW, I'd favor JDS and Cain over him. Fighters like Cormier and Werdum would present very interesting challenges as well.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
14tatls.jpg

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Yeah he needs to make a real boneheaded mistake at LHW to lose at this stage

those long ass limbs are what scares me as a fan, he uses distance so well but he's a prime candidate for certain subs depending on who it is because he loves to leave them arms out there to be snatched up while posturing up/ throwing elbows on the ground, hopefully he doesn't run into someone who will give zero fukks about hearing a pop or crackle anytime soon.

-P-

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
regarding the vitor armabar, he let pressure off when he starting hearing shyt pop

bones was lucky that night, but nobody currently can beat him in the 205 division

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Yeah he needs to make a real boneheaded mistake at LHW to lose at this stage

those long ass limbs are what scares me as a fan, he uses distance so well but he's a prime candidate for certain subs depending on who it is because he loves to leave them arms out there to be snatched up while posturing up/ throwing elbows on the ground, hopefully he doesn't run into someone who will give zero fukks about hearing a pop or crackle anytime soon.

-P-

regarding the vitor armabar, he let pressure off when he starting hearing shyt pop

bones was lucky that night, but nobody currently can beat him in the 205 division

:dwillhuh:

whats all this about? :dwillhuh:

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
:dwillhuh:

whats all this about? :dwillhuh:

the vid that was posted with vitor hitting the armbar, both acknowledge it was so tight that you could hear the muscles start to pop and thats when vitor eased the pressure thinking the arm will break (fukk if i know why, if it was me im taking the arm with me) and it allowed Jones to escape it