Jones v. DeSantis: We're Going to Court to Strike Down Florida Poll Tax

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
GOP bout to lose FL in Nov
full

Biden gonna clean up and get 430 electoral votes off of Trump's fukk ups

You think that the servers will shut down on TLR, election night?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The coli agents gonna make sure to disappear and show up a week later like nothing happened

Imagine the denial after people pull up hundreds of posts from the past? The bannings would be all over the place.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Why have exceptions , if you did your time regardless of what you did you should get that right back

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
The coli agents gonna make sure to disappear and show up a week later like nothing happened

Years back I used to be on Yahoo news chat all the time. After a while it was overrun by rightwing trolls. I can't remember which Presidential election year it was, but during the RNC they ALL disappeared for one week. I just figured Yahoo came up with an algorithm to block them. Nope, soon as convention week was over all the Yahoo news trolls showed right back up posting at the same rates and overwhelming the article chat spaces.

Keep that in mind, all these people are a very vocal, very coordinated, and very small minority of conservative activitists trolling anything that looks like a social space on the internet. That's why I'm calling out anyone I see following that pattern, just innocuously dropping conservative talking points and conspiracies like, "hey, did anyone hear this?"

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
State legal fees pile up to defend felon voting law

Florida taxpayers have spent more than $1.7 million — and are on the hook for hundreds of thousands more — in the state’s defense of a 2019 law requiring felons to pay “legal financial obligations” to be eligible to vote, according to state records.

Gov. Ron DeSantis’ administration has authorized more than $2.3 million in contracts with private lawyers, including a $265,000 agreement with Washington, D.C.-based Cooper & Kirk PLLC law firm, to represent the state in a federal appeals court, the records show.

“It’s a complete waste to defend such an unconstitutional system and, frankly, they knew going into the (2019) legislative session that they were going to be sued for it, and they have taken this course even though the law is just so fatally flawed,” Leah Aden, NAACP Legal Defense Fund deputy director of litigation, said in a phone interview this week.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
State legal fees pile up to defend felon voting law

Florida taxpayers have spent more than $1.7 million — and are on the hook for hundreds of thousands more — in the state’s defense of a 2019 law requiring felons to pay “legal financial obligations” to be eligible to vote, according to state records.

Gov. Ron DeSantis’ administration has authorized more than $2.3 million in contracts with private lawyers, including a $265,000 agreement with Washington, D.C.-based Cooper & Kirk PLLC law firm, to represent the state in a federal appeals court, the records show.

“It’s a complete waste to defend such an unconstitutional system and, frankly, they knew going into the (2019) legislative session that they were going to be sued for it, and they have taken this course even though the law is just so fatally flawed,” Leah Aden, NAACP Legal Defense Fund deputy director of litigation, said in a phone interview this week.
You gotta be kidding me!:stopitslime:

what the c00nbans in Miami saying about this?