Jordan on the Wizards was underrated

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
I agree his numbers were great for his age. The real issue is the wizards didn't win anything significant while he was there and he disrupted the chemistry of the team and the development of Rip
they were in playoff contention before injuries derailed them

or is that just an excuse we use for you know who :smugfavre:

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Who underrated or overrated it? Who said it was just decent?

Where do you get your opinions from?

Personally, I just liked seeing him back. History. Even as a 15 to 17 year old back then I never heard the overrated or underrated conversation.

Cant let greatness live. Such a pity

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
As a Bulls and MJ fan, I didn’t like that he came back because his career averages took a slight hit. At the same time, he showed that even at his old age, he could play with these younger and more athletic players we consider all time greats. No doubt in my mind a young Jordan could dominate in today’s league.

Sidenote. When Magic came back at 36 and played for the Lakers, he showed that he could play in any era as well.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
My dude who cares
nikka stfu

3Yff.gif

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mj was still a beast but it was mostly mid range and bball IQ. His defense was average though. People who didnt get to see MJ before got a chance to see the goat. Rumors during that time he was gonna join the Lakers wish it was true kobe, mj, shaq would of been the greatest 3 head monster ever. MJ was different though he didnt want to play 2nd or 3rd fiddles. Don't blame him he still had it.