Josh Jackson Talking That Shyt!!!

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
What line up do you have with Jackson instead of Lonzo:patrice:
Dlo Jj Ingram Randle Zubac. I'm one of the few who like the fit of Josh:yeshrug:. Lonzo woukd give us more shooting but Josh would give us athleticism and defense and someone who can effectively get to the cup. Let him and Ingram develop and i think that's one of the nastiest combo of 2 way players in the NBA. Plus I still have hope in D'lo as a PG. I feel like people forgot how young he is.

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Josh is not only 2 years older but Kelle didn't get nice like that til the end of his JR year. Kelle's trajectory has been rapid while Josh has stagnated.

Outside of "motor" and defense, there isn't a single thing Josh does better than Fultz.

Josh was the better scorer, and the better shooter. He also plays better defense. (I'm talking HS covering both of them, I need to look at college stats) We're also comparing a 6"8 wing to a 6"4 combo guard.

You're right about the age difference and Kelle's trajectory. During the Nike Hoop Summit and the U19 squad, NBA scouts raved about Markelle the most. So when people say they would take Lonzo as the #1 pick, it's not even close, they don't know what the hell they are talking about, unless it's based on what the team needs more.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Josh is not only 2 years older but Kelle didn't get nice like that til the end of his JR year. Kelle's trajectory has been rapid while Josh has stagnated.

Outside of "motor" and defense, there isn't a single thing Josh does better than Fultz.
I say being taller and being able to rebound/defend along with motor are big things.

Like I said, they got Fultz at 1 but aside from scoring more, I don't see how he is better than Josh or even Lonzo at anything else really. Maybe better at assisting than Josh but idk.. JJ not a PG

They actually had JJ playing power forward last year too.. Not his natural position but held his own.

And aside from points scored, Lonzo actually played equal or better statistically on a team with a better record

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I say being taller and being able to rebound/defend along with motor are big things.

Like I said, they got Fultz at 1 but aside from scoring more in, I don't see how he is better than Josh or even Lonzo at anything else really. Maybe better at assisting than Josh but idk.. JJ not a PG

They actually had JJ playing power forward last year too.. Not his natural position but held his own.

And aside from points scored, Lonzo actually played equal or better statistically on a team with a better record

Much much better footwork and handle

Much much better shooter

Much much better vision/passing

On top of the scoring.

And Josh isn't a better rebounder.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Much much better shooter

On top of the scoring.

:gucci:

He averaged more rebounds than Fultz in both HS and College, its safe to say he's a better rebounder

And I already said aside from outside shooting and assisting. But defensively, motor, rebounding, length, finishing, etc., JJ is clearly better

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

Much much better shooter

On top of the scoring.

Markelle is the better prospect. No real holes in his game but 1 v 1, Josh is washing Markelle :hubie:. Plus I still think Josh has higher upside even tho he's older. The probability he gets to that upside isn't has high as Markelle's tho.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:

He averaged more rebounds than Fultz in both HS and College, its safe to say he's a better rebounder

And I already said aside from outside shooting and assisting. But defensively, motor, rebounding, length, finishing, etc., JJ is clearly better

Fultz is actually longer and is a better finisher.....

You're basically trying to argue Andre Iguodala is better than Dwayne Wade.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

I think Jackson is better as a prospect than Iggy but I see your point, I think Jackson's upside isn't as great as others think. That said, a lot can change in the NBA. I never seen someone improve as much as T-Mac from HS to his 3rd year in the NBA.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I think Jackson is better as a prospect than Iggy but I see your point, I think Jackson's upside isn't as great as others think. That said, a lot can change in the NBA. I never seen someone improve as much as T-Mac from HS to his 3rd year in the NBA.

Josh is already as old as TMAC in his 3rd season and does not have that handle or physical tools (6'9 with a 7 foot wingspan). The biggest leap Tracy made was as a shooter.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

So you calling Fultz Dwade:ehh:

And I'll give you length but Fultz wasn't guarding PF's and below in college and probably won't be guarding SF's on the regular in the Pros either.

JJ can guard 3-1 and thats just right now...

I mean, it's not that big of a deal just I think the top 3 are definitely interchangeable depending on what you need IMO. And Lonzo is longer than both of them btw.. Nh.

I just think it is a very even and a close draft. At least in that top 3. I still think Zo is #1 but I wont be mad/surprised if he doesnt go 1 or 2

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Josh is already as old as TMAC in his 3rd season and does not have that handle or physical tools (6'9 with a 7 foot wingspan). The biggest leap Tracy made was as a shooter.
Don't Jimmy Butler got the same measurables