Josh Rosen-"I will be ok without football.I Want to fight for people who won't be ok"

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Dude is corny, Cardinals drafted his replacement there is no QB competition to take place, he knew he was outta there.
For real. I heard Charlie Weiss bytching about Rosen in NFL radio on Wednesday saying “Rosen said he’s happy with whatever management decides. I have a problem with that. What HE SHOULDA SAID was that he’s a Cardinal, nothing else.” :childplease:

Between he and Steve, its nothing but old heads my age bytching, not realizing that young heads today know commitment is a lie, and are straight up real about how businesses operate.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
For real. I heard Charlie Weiss bytching about Rosen in NFL radio on Wednesday saying “Rosen said he’s happy with whatever management decides. I have a problem with that. What HE SHOULDA SAID was that he’s a Cardinal, nothing else.” :childplease:

Between he and Steve, its nothing but old heads my age bytching, not realizing that young heads today know commitment is a lie, and are straight up real about how businesses operate.

100% right. Nothing worse than becoming a hatin ass old man. Ole back in my day ass nikkaz.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

fukk that shyt, Smith is a legend in his own right, but that was some company man shyt and I would like to believe that Smith of all people who was sent packing in a shady way by Car would understand. Folks of a certain age communicate differently, good, bad or whatever. They didn’t draft Murray to be competition. They drafted Murray to replace him straight up. After all that shyt about Rosen being their guy. fukk that.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
fukk that shyt, Smith is a legend in his own right, but that was some company man shyt and I would like to believe that Smith of all people who was sent packing in a shady way by Car would understand. Folks of a certain age communicate differently, good, bad or whatever. They didn’t draft Murray to be competition. They drafted Murray to replace him straight up. After all that shyt about Rosen being their guy. fukk that.
Being a company man to get them checks :scust: