Josh Smith calls Doc Rivers a bum

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Overall Brad Stevens is a better coach than Doc. I think he is great in player development. I don't think Smart, Jaylen, Jayson, and even Time Lord become the players they are without him

But when it comes to X's and Os, playing under pressure, and in game management.... then ehhhhhh

More real talk. Very on point

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
That 08 team was deep and had Posey, Pj Brown, House, Powe, Big Baby, Cassell, and T Allen off the bench. They were winning it, even with Doc getting outcoached by the Hawks and going to game 7. The 10 team was not as deep. 08 Lakers Had Radmonovic instead of Artest which was huge. Missing a 20 year old Bynum and Ariza coming back from injury effected them, but Lakers were still outmatched in 08. In 10 Pau stepped up his game and got tougher which was big also.

I’m not sure the Lakers would’ve been outmatched if Bynum and Ariza came into the series healthy but Pau toughening up after this series was what helped us win in ‘10. Might’ve gone 7 but Celtics depth and multitude of defenders to throw at Kobe and Pau’s soft play might’ve still swung it y’all way.